Tuesday 21 October 2014

TAG | One lovely blog award

Thank you , thank you, thank you. This award means so much to me. I want to thank my family and my friends and all of my fans.
Hahaha, I'm just joking, but I have to say, I'm quite honoured that after one month and 22 days of blogging I'm already nominated for something like this!
I am nominated by the beautifull Aira to do this, so thank you ! Here are the rules;
- You must thank the person who nomated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 10 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must follow the blogger who nominated you.

And now the fun part, the 7 facts about ME !
- I have 34 followers on Bloglovin, but in my head this means that my life is now complete.
- I have really bad eyesight and I have been wearing glasses my entire life.
- All the designer handbags I have are hand-me-downs from my mom or grandmother, but I'm hoping that I can soon buy one that is just for me!
- My favourite band is HAIM ! Haim for the win !!!
- Just like Aira, I love to write and I love fashion, and that is why I started this blog, I think my dreamjob is to work at Elle Magazine.
- This is quite a strange one, but I'm addicted to tuna, the only thing I eat as lunch is a sandwich with tuna, I just love it! Also this is a bit strange to some people, I love PICKLES!
- My favourite day of the entire year, is my birthday. But not like everyone else, no I'm counting the days to the 19th of june, 3 months in advance. The week before my birthday, it's the only thing I talk about. It drives my friends and family CRAZY!

I nominate
Rhiannon - Fashionrocksmysocks
Camilla - Into the fold
Eline - On high heels
NausikaƤ - Fashionatic
Suzanne - Fashion is a party
Diana - Disfordazzle
Martine and Willemijn - 2WMN
Fabiola - Halfway to new york
And the last 2 nominations go to...
all of you, who read my blog ! If you do the tag, let me know !

No comments:

Post a Comment